new pollen vents

N12 JLK
    got new chrome pollen vents ,just fitted them ,go well with my new shark vents

Looking good Lesley - once again you might want to reduce the picture size prior to loading onto photobucket. The first one is about the right size

Sponsor
    Very smart! I do like those.

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Smurf

Very smart! I do like those.
    I know where he lives Vaila, you want them stolen :blackeye::evil:

N12 JLK
    ive just used a silver marker Ian

T6 KFR
    Very nice lesley,

I know lots of places sell the shark fin / side repeaters. But where did you buy yours? Ive noticed some companies charge for the side repeaters + the shark fins costing nearly 70.00 quid. Is that how much they really are?????

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    NO, you can normally get them for about £42 plus Vat from most companies. If not try ebay as they are also being sold there for less. The shark grills were mine and I sold them on to Lesley12. Wishing now I hadn't as there is nothing else on the market at the moment that I like.....nevermind might try and be innovative..

N12 JLK
    try e-bay ,saw a couple of pairs last week going for around £50 quid, im watching you craig trying to pinch them back eh! handies off

duncan
    I wans't keen on paying £50 for something that should have come in Chrome in the first place, so I got a couple of "S" side vent grilles of eBay for £15 including the white lenses and lamps.

I unpeeled the red "S" and it doesnt really stand out. I'm not trying to pretend its something it isnt!