Hello to everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gill
    quote:Originally posted by crombers

Welcome to NMSland. Hope to see you all on the 14/8 for CraigD's run :approve:
    Going to put our names down for that right now!

gill
    quote:Originally posted by eddie 44

hi gill , i am sure you will enjoy all the banter
    i see your just doon the road........will have to look out
    for you...
    Yes, see we're not far apart at all! What kind and colour of mini do you have? Ours is Indy Blue with white bonnet stripes and tinted windows! Just away to put a private plate on it, as soon as paperwork comes through! Hope to see you around soon!

gill
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Welcome to the site Gill, pop over the Meets and Social section and start getting your name down for runs and events
    Hi there, just away to put our names down for CraigD's run in August. Nice to meet everyone.:)

gill
    quote:Originally posted by T6 KFR

Hi Gill,

Im a regular in Blair. I know a fair few folk down your way and my wife is from Blair too. So regular trips to the in-laws occur!!

Hope to see you in your cooper in Blair sometime. What colour/decals does it have?:)

eddie 44
    quote:Originally posted by gill

quote:Originally posted by eddie 44

hi gill , i am sure you will enjoy all the banter
    i see your just doon the road........will have to look out
    for you...
    Yes, see we're not far apart at all! What kind and colour of mini do you have? Ours is Indy Blue with white bonnet stripes and tinted windows! Just away to put a private plate on it, as soon as paperwork comes through! Hope to see you around soon!
    electric blue cooper S , white S spokes, chrome mirrors & scoop.

Mini Me
    Em ,8 coopers, 2 cooper s, and 2 mini ones ............ LOL
    anyone wanna buy a mowta

Welome to NMS Gill....:I:eightball: