Website Update

Monsta Mo Mini
    I've given the home page a wee spruce up.

if you like the montage I created then you can look at it all day as there are now desktop wallpapers based in it in the downloads section. Enjoy!

Sponsor & Jakey
    Very nice Calum, although I thought Nessie was looking a wee bit 'startled'
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Great job Calum :clown: Nevermind nessie what about the Mad Stag's eyes
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Well I am not very happy :mad:, i think its a total disgrace My car used to be the first car everyone saw now its that damned BabyB thats on display :evil:

Bonnie Scotland

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Well I am not very happy :mad:, i think its a total disgrace My car used to be the first car everyone saw now its that damned BabyB thats on display :evil:

Bonnie Scotland
    :clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:: clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

Sponsor & Jakey
    Aye, come to mention it Alan it's a blimmin' disgrace. No sign of my first wee Cooper 'Ozzy' either

Mind you, as Gordy said, judging by the look on the stag's face maybe they've driven off where the sun don't shine
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

minidriver#1
    the drop down menu doesnt work, it keeps sending me to random places. but aye, the montage is stunning. Come october, you'll have another mini to put on there

GAJ
    My new desktop is in place.

cheers, Calum!

minidriver#1
    Calum, when i initially select somewhere to go from the drop down menu it works, but there after if i use it again it doesnt give me a chance to select where i want to go, it just takes me randomly when i click on the ddm. It happened when i was on the Cullen page. Hope this helps.

Wul
    Yeh Alan - but it's you in BabyB thats more scary - in that 'seeyoujimmy' hat too!

thank god you had sunglasses on or there would have been another set of mad scary eyes to contend with!:evil: