The Taz is here!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    taz2822
    Well I thought it was about time that I invaded Scotland- as a Geordie it only takes me an hour and a bit {ish] to hit Edinburgh.

Check out what you lot are up to and how I can put my very very large proverbial spanner in your works

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    hello Taz,hows it going?
    We welcome all races hereincluding from south of the border

taz2822
    gosh, I see I'm a Wee Haggis, do you think when I grow up I'll be a Big Tumshie ?

Golf clubs in the Mini and up I come

Linda M
    Welcome to NMS taz :)

macblob
    Welcome to NMS

Monsta Mo Mini
    Good to have you on board Taz. Hope to see you at one of our events soon.

taz2822
    well, there seems to be a bit of a divide between Scotland and the rest of Mini2 so i would hate to miss out on anything going on up here, like i said it's only a couple of hours. Might even get me a cheap Playmini exhaust if the deals good!

Monsta Mo Mini
    Not a divide...just a few miles We're all still in M2 aswell.

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS Taz Hopefully catch up with you at an event (North or South of the border) soon.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

seany
    welcome to nms