Hello I'm a new girly...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marysmin1
    What a nice welcome!

I have had a look at the Arbroath gallery from 04 and it looked brilliant. Just found out about the big events in arbroath and the cullen run tonight - dont think it will be possible for this weekend but I will deffo be there next year! (I take it these big runs are annual?) They look fantastic. The sight of all those beatiful MINI's in a line looks so amazing. I hope you all have a great time!!:)

Issi
    Welcome to the site - next time I am out in the Stirlingshire area I will give you a wave - I drive a Indi Blue mini. Take Care Issi aka Isla

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Welcome to NMSland :approve:

Check out the Aug / Sept runs

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

T6 KFR
    Welcome Mary,

Ive recently joined the world called "owning a new mini!!!" and new to the NMS site. All here are very nice people ....yet i havent met anyone, so i may be wrong (LOL only joking folks)

C you soon at an event .

T8SLD
    Hi Mary, glad you are enjoying the new motor. Had mine for nearly 2 months and still smile everytime i get inside and switch on the engine!

welcome aboard............
    Indi Blue 03 MCS,Exterior Chrome Pack,Grey Leather,Heated Seats,MultiFunctionSteeringWheel,Harman Kardon,Privacy Glass, Xenons with wash,Cruise Control,EW,EM etc....TLC

Clare1
    Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!!!

phantom
    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Hi Mary and welcome, check out my run noted below in my signature, it's in about 3 weeks. I live in stirlingshire, so will keep a lookout for you.

Craig

Marysmin1
    Thanks very much for such a warm welcome

Mary x