Works Cooper?

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Hey guys...
    Was cruising about last night (as you do...) and happened to drive past the Barnetts Mazda Garage (Broughty Ferry, Dundee) and guess what I spotted....
    A nice shiny red cooper on the Forecourt!!
    So... closer inspection time...
    John Cooper Works sticker inside the back window.. and a Works exhaust!! mmmmm....
    Anyone on here know of this car at all? It's on an SP51 plate (think it was from JC in Dundee). A genuine Works cooper?
    They're asking £12,995...

knaone
    Dunno... my mate works for Mazda and he was gonna borrow it on sunday and wind me up!!!.... i'll have a word with him next time i speak to him :)

Similar Threads

1. cooper works kit
    By G19RNT in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2nd May 2007, 05:43 AM
  2. works cooper S
    By redpoint rallying in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 4th July 2005, 04:13 PM
  3. Cooper S Works
    By Julz in forum MINI News
    Replies: 0