Glen Coe Run :: October

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    Monsta Mo Mini
    I'd be interested to know who'd be up for a run up the west coast in October, possibly with an overnight stop. I was thinking along the lines of Striling - GlenCoe - Fort William - then one of two options...over the sea tae Skye via the bridge or to Mallaig and round by Strontan and back across Loch Lhinne by ferry. Mallaig hasn't got the best accomodation but Arisaig does.

In the first instance it would be good if peeps could let me know dates which suite. Suggestions for a route would be good too.

I'm aware that I'm going to have to work around the two Dundee teams' home fixture list if we want any of the Dundonians come:clown:

There will be a 20 car limit due to the logistics of accomodating that number of peeps overnight. For those worried about such things, can I assure you that the emphasis will be on cruising along at a leisurely speed in convoy. (Hopefully holding up a few caravaners along the way ):evil:)

Monsta Mo Mini
    Don't all rush at once!!!!

macblob
    Any dates in October will probably be ok, any help that is needed ill be ok for to

let me know what u need

GAJ
    I should be OK for this too. So that's 3 cars - 17 to go!!

A nice leisurely cruise in the West sounds good. Would be better if it was later in October, due to getting kids sorted back at Uni. If this fits in with everyone else, it's 16 cars to go.
    The "Lochalsh Hotel" might be a suitable venue, who could cope with the numbers at at a reasonable price. Will give some thought to a route.

Sponsor & Jakey
    Count me and Mrs M in for this one Calum, we should hopefully be getting ourselves sorted out by October. Pretty certain we'll come along in the one car though. So that's 5 down - 15 to go :)
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Julz
    How could BabyB miss this one out?? She'll hopefully be 'finished' by then!! 14 cars to go!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I might meet up with you for a portion of the run. I probably won't be staying overnight though so that still leaves 14.

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Sounds great - some of my favourite roads! My only problem is a very busy October but I could do the last weekend (25th / 26th) as long as the start time is not too early as I am at a wedding in Aberdeen on the friday.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Ding!!... Count another one off!!!
    Oh bugger... that leaves 13!!! Typical... had to be me!
    Should be fine for this one!!! Yay! think I'll even stay for the whole thing!