Meguiars Tyre Dressing

RS
    Decided to be a bit experimental and bought some Hot Shine Tyre Dressing.

Before giving it a go, does anybody have any opinions, stories or advice about using this stuff.

Julz
    Wear a rubber glove when you put it on, if it's the same goop that I use! Your wee mitts get a wee bit dirty! The stuff is fab by the way!!

Wul
    Hey RS - don't spray it directly on to the tyre as this is messy and the residue will flick up all over the car. Spray it on to a rag or sponge and rub into the tyre so as not to leave any residue.

But agree with julz - the stuff is very good :)

Julz
    Ah, so this stuff is a spray, I use the one that is a purple goop and smells of sherbet whips!!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    :IGlad I'm not the only one who it reminds of sherbert whips8)
    Does it come in a spray Wul:question: I've only seen the purple goop as Julz put it Its good stuff Does exactly what it says on the tin :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Wul

Whereas you guys are using....

:)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Sorry peeps :I Wul has his own thread for all this kind of questioning
    Now he's got his own forum i'll unlock this again
    Go for it Wul

RS
    Thanks folks.

Wul,

I saw both products on the shelf, however I picked the Hot Shine without knowing the difference between the two. Could you explain what the difference is? Is one better then the other?

Wul
    Hey RS - haven't used the purple goop - only the hot shine spray - think it works really well though and lasts a few weeks.

On the megs forum the general consensus was that hot shine lasted longer and stays put on the tyre more than the endurance high gloss stuff. :)

N12 JLK
    thats the daddy ,just bought the spray today , hopefully it will be better than wet and black and auto glyms tyre dressing