droning noise

N12 JLK
    out yesterday for a run to dalgety bay and kept on hearing a droning noise coming from the left handside of the car, it wasnt until about 5 miles down the road i realised it was the wife moaning telling me to slow down. Fancy that

markyc
    The next time it happens invite her, in a nice way, tae get oot the car and get the bus Droning stops (Till u get home that is):blackeye::evil:

The Dogfather
    Funny I suffered the same noise, I found that turning the stereo up and shouting 'La La La' at the top of my voice whilst driving seems to cure the problem.

Similar Threads

1. tyre noise
    By G19RNT in forum Exterior & Suspension
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th March 2007, 05:27 PM
  2. strange noise
    By Hadi in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12th May 2006, 07:01 AM
  3. Funny noise
    By S7JGW in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27th February 2006, 09:40 PM
  4. Droning noise from the rear left of Mini!
    By AberdeenMini in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 13th June 2005, 08:48 PM
  5. Supercharger Noise
    By Mini Martyn in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 17th December 2003, 09:58 PM