Another newbie from Buckie......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Aright everyone, just a wee hello to you all and to say that I do flash and wave as I'm used to doing it while driving my girfriends 97 Old School Cooper. Feel free to do likewise if you see me.
    p.s. I work in Elgin and i'm often in Aberdeen so give me a flash please.

Dave
    Indi Blue 03 MCS,Exterior Chrome Pack,Grey Leather,Heated Seats,MultiFunctionSteeringWheel,Harman Kardon,Privacy Glass, Xenons with wash,Cruise Control,EW,EM etc....TLC

Welcome to the site, will keep an eye out for you around Aberdeen and hopefully see you at a run or event sometime soon

The Dogfather
    Welcome Dave.

What colour is your car?

Indi Blue with Indi Blue roof.
    Indi Blue 03 MCS,Exterior Chrome Pack,Grey Leather,Heated Seats,MultiFunctionSteeringWheel,Harman Kardon,Privacy Glass, Xenons with wash,Cruise Control,EW,EM etc....TLC

ashley smith
    Who is this from Buckie???

I have a black mini one - maybe seen me going about in Buckie when im at home - not much though nowadays....

Did see a blue cooper S last time I was at home though and wondered whos it was - nice mini!!!

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Welcome

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Welcome to the site :)

Cheers, I'm having trouble attaching Photos to my messages. Can anyone help me ?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by chunkies
    Cheers, I'm having trouble attaching Photos to my messages. Can anyone help me ?
    This site does not allow direct picture hosting, what you have to do is host the picture on another server and then type a link to it in your post

You need to host your pics somewhere on the net - Image Shack is a good place to start.

Once you have hosted them you will get a link to your pics. Back in NMS get the link to your picture and wrap it in [ img] [/ img] (without the spaces) Tags. The pic should then appear in NMS. Preview it and check its a decent size and if it all looks good let us all have a look.