Rear Spoiler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kosta
    The Spoiler looks just like the ones they use on the UK John Cooper Challenge Mini Cooper S cars. Would look tacky on a road car i think.

redpoint rallying
    Good decision........far too 'Halfords....' No doubt some one will attach a Corsa to one though...heh heh

Cheers!

redpoint rallying
    Had a wee look at their wesite though and they do some rather interesting stuff in the MTH/CST area..........Martin 'MTH 'Sullivan...have you seen what they claim they can do with the 'switchable' mapping?

Cheers!

redpoint rallying
    OK, me again........just discovered their COSWORTH tuning stuff.........now that really did wake me up!!!!

Any one got any info on Essential Mini at all. Who are they? COSWORTH???

Redpoint you have mail

Fiona, looking at the splitter I dont think speed bumps would be too much of a problem as it looks as though it sits in line with the bottom of the bumper - so if the bumper goes over , so will the splitter

duncan
    Although its in line, would the fact its further forward from the Bumper make it more likely to hit the speed bump as the wheel hasnt had time to rise over the bump?

Good point Duncan, although it doesnt look like it sticks out too far. Think Fiona has talked herself out of it anyway

quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Good point Duncan, Think Fiona has talked herself out of it anyway
    I have just to much I think keep it simple I think aero kit will do
    Cooper Coupe...