5 Minis

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    saw 5 minis on the recce for the Argyll Run and none of them waved or flashed their lights :blackeye:. We were not just snubbed by any particular model, they were all represented (one, one d, cooper and cooper s). I thought MarkyC was going to jump oot the motor at one point.

It was just like driving though Stirling - nobody waves there either.!

N12 JLK
    yup it seems to be the norm these days no one ever flashes or wave anymore:(:(:(sad isnt it with all those other less worthy cars out there the mini stands out a mile so there cant be any excuse for not doing so:evil: about 1 in 5 do, so cheers to those drivers how you's doin!

The Dogfather
    I've actually given up trying now, I got so fed up with people looking at me like I'm a nutter....... :(

broken_brian
    if you want people to wave buy a classic or get a motorbike:clown::clown:

N12 JLK
    tried classics before but when left in the sun they melted over the seats ,What a mess

I Want A Works
    quote:Originally posted by broken_brian

if you want people to wave buy a classic or get a motorbike:clown::clown:
    The couple of times I've had my golf out a trip (see pic below Mk1 GTi Sopft Top) any other Mk1 that I pass waves at me, and I wave back! Us VW owners must be a bit friendlier!

Nenah
    Well I am pleased to report that whilst touring around the Highlands on the weekend I was flashed and waved to by almost all mini's I saw and most of them flashed or waved first!! :)

My mum who's visiting from Sydney (and owns a classic) was delighted by the friendliness of the Scottish new mini owners and she's going to start waving/flashing to mini drivers back in Sydney on return home.

Keep the faith, NMS members and keep flashing and waving - it still cheers up my day to get a returned wave or flash!!!

markyc
    That fine sales team at Menzies Mini, Clare i mean, have been told in no uncertain terms that when they handover a Mini the owners are 'informed' of whats expected of them when they see another Mini, if they don't they get the car taken back of them

To all those who don't GET WAVING and to all those who do keep up the good work ARE YOU LISTENING STIRLING PEOPLE!!!!!!!