Local Members

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wul
    Know what you mean Big G! Occasionally get a shot of my bro's ZX9R - Now that can shift!

My last bike was a Yam RD350YPVS and a YZ250 for blatting about broxburn bing - but same as you the bikes went in favour of a flat and a wife!

:(

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Same for me Wul :( Scrounge a shot of my mates Ducati Monster when I can and my brother has a Yamaha R6 (used to have a 748 Ducati - now that was sweet) but he stays in Windsor so its a long way to go for a shot
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Mr P
    Ah biker memories:evil:
    Im an ex biker too ( why do i feel like im at AA meeting or something?) and still get the pangs now and then.
    Sold my Triumph Speed Triple a few years back , after one too many close shaves:(
    You know - that feeling you get when you've just missed smashing into a truck / bus / roundabout ...etc. I dont miss that!
    I like being alive

So whens this meeting then:question:
    Dont say the weekend of the 5th September , im away to NYC.
    Missed the Jim Clark & the Cullen due to holidays - if i miss this i swear im going to fit a tow bar to the mini and tow a caravan at the next run:evil:
    That i'll learn ya:dead:

Wul
    Now whay has noone thought of that before!

Linda M
    We sorta count for Edinburgh meets as we live just next to the M9 (very handy) we'll be your nearest NMS neighbour for Bathgate Dave :) BUT only for a short while cos we're moving to Crieff JUST so that we can commute to work on fantastic MINI roads Bought the house to suit the MINI's :clown::I

Linda M
    By the way you two (points to Col and Gordy) are you not thinking about coming up to the Scottish mini show this weekend to show face :question: Or is that sorta thing too 'freaky' for you

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Too freaky You've been following our threads what do you think Well Colin's probably going to Inverness to see his burd and I've got a prior engagement in Edinburgh on Saturday. Something to do with the fringe I think. Might make it on Sunday. Where/what time on Sunday :question:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Thank you Big Gordy but I can speak for myself thank you so very very much indeedy!

I think I'm gonna be going up to Inverness to see the girlfriend at the weekend Linda. Besides, your motor would make buddy feel all insignifigant and puny.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Ohhhhhhhhh is that what you meant when you said you were going out with your buddy There was me thinking it was a friend/associate/pal didn't realise it was 'Col's Custard Mobile' hehehe

yiponwah
    YO YO linda m where u do u live then.. Yeh Bathgate got cool A1 autostores which sells good cleaning stuff... hehehe..