Local Members

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    yiponwah
    Hi to all memebers,

Just want to know find out to see how many memebers are from the edinburgh and lothian areas.

From dave.

macblob
    Im in the leith area , just down the rd from Calum and not far from Gaj

Monsta Mo Mini
    You've also got Wul, Mr P, Euan in the west end, Shaz in Newington, KenL and Weefossy in East Lothian.There will be an Edinburgh social meet very soon.

yiponwah
    Seems like there is quite a lot of ppl local which is cool. So when is the socail meeting be held.. cos im going on holiday soon... dont want to miss out from it..

Resident old yin.
    I'm in Musselburgh.

Where do you stay Viponwah?

and where are you Wee Fossy?

Waved to a nice Black/white Cooper in Longniddry on Saturday on my way to playing golf (badly :( ) at NorthBerwick - is that anyone on here?

Anyone out for a wee spin, I highly recommend the East Lothian coastal trail between Musselburgh and North Berwick. As long as you can avoid the Sunday drivers, you could overtake them :evil: safely though :)

yiponwah
    Oh Im from Bathgate in west lothian but I also saty in edinburgh too.

Wul
    Ah Bathgate.....rave capital of Scotland! But has a great car bits shop - A1 autostores who stock the full range of meguiars polishes and coloured interiors lights too!

Ken - i agree re the coastal route - also like the back road from cramond to linlithgow - passes the army barracks, kirkliston, winchburgh and 3 mile town - plenty twisty bits, humps and straights - used to be great blasting down that way on me motorbike......<dreams of having a bike again....sigh>

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Ahh Wul, another ex-biker like myself. My last road bike was a 1978 Laverda Jota. Scared the absolute crap outa me :I Sold it before I got married. Still have my two Scramblers from my early days and compete in the Classic Racing Club with my Triumph Metisse and Yamaha XT500. Keeps me young But I still hanker for another road rocket
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I take it you mean it keeps you young on the inside Gordy. If you mean on the outside too and that's you looking younger than you are just how old are you 'cos you look about 60.

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Woo HOO! My 100th post was insulting Big Gordy!! What a way to make a ton!