New Kid on the Block!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    yip he was teh Lead..... So you can blame Him for the Feilds and Cooos passing so quick.....For Some of us...

T8SLD
    quote:Originally posted by ashley smith

Yeah think we will. When is it again and how much? Isn't it too late to put your name down?

were you on the last one when we went to Baxters?
    I am defo up for the Cullen run if there are still spaces - especially since there is a stop over and plenty of drinking at night (well, so i have been told, ha ha!)

ashley smith
    Okay, cool. What do we do Bri to sign up and stuff - since your an expert int his area!!!!

no expert.. Just put your name down and book a room..or two... Simple..

I'll give you details later if you want..

B

T8SLD
    quote:Originally posted by ashley smith

Okay, cool. What do we do Bri to sign up and stuff - since your an expert int his area!!!!
    Ash - you wanting to put our names down since you know the site better than me. Or give me a bell over the weekend and we can see if anyone else wants to come and then do the bookings etc. What weekend is it anyway?

ashley smith
    Aye sounds like a plan dol, we'll think about it over the weekend and see if a few others want to come along. Think its the weekend 23rd July, am I right in saying that?? Remember as Bri its always on your bday weekend!

Julz
    It's on sunday the 24th and all the info you require is here!

ashley smith
    Cheers Julz. Is it just on one day this year?

Julz
    Yup, but last year there was a wee bit of an adventure up a hill the next day! There is also the red arrows thingy at Arbroath on the saturday which most bods seem to be going to!

that is my Birfday.... Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ANOTHER Mini run for my Birfday.............