New Kid on the Block!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    T8SLD
    Hi everyone, hope your having a good day. Cheers for the replies - looking forward to speaking to new people!

T8SLD
    quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

eventually... Good to See you on the Forum... Hope your Car is treating you well and have Many mini adventures in her...

You'll find out just how much fun a mini can be now that your in the Driving seat...

anyways.. Keep an Eye Out for you And Your New beast......

Beep beep

Brizeeeeeee
    Daisy is treating me very well - havent stopped smiling since i picked her up last week! ha ha ha. Hope the new job is going good.

T8SLD
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col

YAY another yeller MINI joins! Welcome to NMS. :)
    Hardly seen any yellow mini's before i got mine and now i am seeing them everywhere!!! Obviously, people with good taste in colour, ha ha ha!

T8SLD
    quote:Originally posted by crombers

Welcome to NMS land. Get your name down for a run , that's the best bit about us :approve:
    I plan on doing a run this year but i'm bit scared after going on one at start of year with my pal Ash as everyone was driving like maniacs - i will never keep up! Of course, i may end up being a wee racing driver once i'm properly used to the car -

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    quote:Originally posted by T8SLD

quote:Originally posted by crombers

Welcome to NMS land. Get your name down for a run , that's the best bit about us :approve:
    I plan on doing a run this year but i'm bit scared after going on one at start of year with my pal Ash as everyone was driving like maniacs - i will never keep up! Of course, i may end up being a wee racing driver once i'm properly used to the car -
    <cough> Mmmmight that have been BDM's Blair Atholl gathering per chance :question: Seem to remember lots of comments afterwards regarding driving styles that day & our Mighty Mod MMM was none too happy :disapprove: to hear of all the (alledged) goings on . Those who go off first on a run may tend to drive briskly & my advice to you would be hang about at the back as it is not a race and you definately get more of a reaction from the public (smiling & waving) as they see all these MINI's passing by (I have sat at the back on many a run & the reaction is a blast). All the runs that I have been on have been well thought out and there are always several re-grouping stops to pull us all back together again.
    Enjoy your MINI & that first NMS run , you'll love it :approve:

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Give a run another go Sharon - they are great fun
    Most runs are well planned with a detailed route given out and plenty of regroup points. Just follow the route at your own pace and you will meet up with everyone at each regroup point. Larger runs usually break into smaller groups between each regroup anyway. Traffic, etc., usually means runs got at fairly low speeds anyway. Minis are designed to be great fun to drive fast in corners (at legal speed of course) when you get the chance but not everyone like the G-forces involved

Sponsor
    Hey Shaz..

ashley smith
    Think we should go on another run Shaz, we'll try it again... What do you think?

The Dogfather
    Shaz, Ashley - you must go on the Cullen Run, there's lots of different driving speeds and you're bound to find one that you'll be comfortable with.....

ashley smith
    Yeah think we will. When is it again and how much? Isn't it too late to put your name down?

were you on the last one when we went to Baxters?