Hello

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    knaone
    Seen Mini Martyn about on Mini2....

Col is the mad one... if you look he is apparently sittin next to Gordy but i cant see it myself :)

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    You're spot on G man. The Nickmeister copied it onto a MINIdisc as part of what he calls my education. It's quite annoying 'cos we got a music quiz emailed to us that had lyrics from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's on seperate sheets in a spreadsheet. I got more right from the 60's that I did the 90's. Kinda annoying really. :mad:

As for knaone's comment...HEY! I aint mad. I'm special so there! Least that's what my mum tells me. I also don't sit next to Gordy (thanks gawd). He sit's one floor down.

To answer BOB's question about "Whose this col guy" Col is a young, tall, dark and handsome MINI cooper owner.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Ohhhhhhhh pllllleeeeeeaase lets not start this AGAIN and for the last time you aint good lookin OK :dead: When we came out of the pictures last night Laura's mini was cuddled up to ours' AAAAAAAAAWWWWWW isnt that cute love at first site (I hope her car is a girl or we are in trouble )
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    Mini Cooper hatchback with Cooper S front grill, JCW badges, Chilly Pack, Red with Black roof.
    Along comes a young 18 year old Girl Wendy, who prior to Jerry Springer used to be called 'Bob' - still is called Bob infact, and the Forums Hormones are jumping like a Flea ridden Dog!
    Hi Wendy, What you doin Friday?
    R2-D2 Mini Cooper Clubman. Also has SPORTS button that says SPORT when you push it. Vroooooom!

BOB
    This Friday ummm which was yesturday i was working and then i went to a club. thanks for asking. what did any of you bunch do? lols.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Got quite succesfully sh*tfaced (ahem... sorry, I meant to say had a couple of lemonades and a babycham <cof cof>) at the Scotish Mini Weekend!!!
    mmmmmmm..... Uncle Jack and Coke...

Car
    Mini Cooper hatchback with Cooper S front grill, JCW badges, Chilly Pack, Red with Black roof.
    Bob, Are you relly looking for a Man who thinks a Mini is a big thing?
    R2-D2 Mini Cooper Clubman. Also has SPORTS button that says SPORT when you push it. Vroooooom!