Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Not if they drive MINI's they aint...

knaone
    Welcome to NMS BOB :)

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    That Colin has no scruples at all :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

THAT'S AN OUTRAGEOUS THING TO SAY GORDY! I'll have you know I have got a damn fine pair of hairy scrup...oh...hang on a mo...SCRUPLES? No. Fair enough. You have a point about that.

knaone
    this topic is gettin scary..... *looks very very worried*

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    You don't know how lucky are just reading it I've got to WORK beside him. You have no idea what I have to put up with No wonder I've lost my hair
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

knaone
    lol
    oh dear.... there is the fact i can just atleast walk away... there is always destroying each others chair when the other is off to the loo hehe

BOB
    Umm i come from Telford not far from Birmingham. So whose this col guy? i dont know why my mates call me bob it got stuck with me.
    I drive a micra but i love minis cant afford one at the mo.my mates got one ya might know him by the name of mini martyn??

You have no idea how much that hurts me G man. :(

You know...People say I´m the life of the party, ´Cause I tell a joke or two. Although I may be laughin´ loud and hearty, deep inside I´m blue. So take a good look at my face. You'll see my smile looks out of place. If you look closer it´s easy to trace, the tracks of my tears.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Nicky must have told you the lyrics for 'tears of a clown' (how appropriate me thinks ) because your not old enough to know then yourself