Mini show

AerokitScot69
    can anyone tell me where the scottish mini show on the 13th August is being held?

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Scone racecourse, near Perth

GAJ
    Highly recommended!

eddie 44
    must say saturday last year was good , but on the sunday only three NMS cars on show..:( made to feel very unwelcome by some ......:mad:
    so my car starts every morning :) , its has no rust, and yes it was made by BMW......

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    quote:Originally posted by eddie 44

must say saturday last year was good , but on the sunday only three NMS cars on show..:( made to feel very unwelcome by some ......:mad:
    so my car starts every morning :) , its has no rust, and yes it was made by BMW......
    I was there on the sat, but couldn't make the sun..... As for being made to feel unwelcome, that is normally a minority within the classic scene, but it does get a bit tiresome after a while. I try not to let it get to me. I love the classics, and if I had the money I would have one aswell as my MINI, but as you say I need the car to start in the morning everytime and not rust it's subframe every 4 years:(. You will never please all of the people all of the time... I'll be there on the Sat again this year, but I have my run on the Sunday now as I didn't think there was enough there last year to keep your attention for 2 whole days...

AerokitScot69
    I'll be there for it so count me in. Up for putting my car on show nothing special like but i'll still put it up.