Boo!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hello Mark and welcome to the site not sure of the location on your picture?

Mark sind sie deutch und wo whonts du im Deutchland. Bittie es-tut-mir leid aber mien deutch ist nicth so gut. am den nextenmal du comest nach Schottland ich hoffe du canst autofahren mit userer New Mini Scotland.

Hopefully I've done not to bad my spelling isn't so good in english so gods know how I've done in german tend to find it easier to speak german than to write in german these days.:)
    Cooper Coupe...

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Mark sind sie deutch und wo whonts du im Deutchland. Bittie es-tut-mir leid aber mien deutch ist nicth so gut. am den nextenmal du comest nach Schottland ich hoffe du canst autofahren mit userer New Mini Scotland.

Hopefully I've done not to bad my spelling isn't so good in english so gods know how I've done in german tend to find it easier to speak german than to write in german these days.:)
    THAT'S ABOUT ME ,I KNOW IT IS....paranoia setting in.:blackeye::evil:.....it's the sunsrtoke man, ma chrome dome's,no chrome nae mare,its bright red :(:(

quote:Originally posted by minime

THAT'S ABOUT ME ,I KNOW IT IS....paranoia setting in.:blackeye::evil:.....it's the sunsrtoke man, ma chrome dome's,no chrome nae mare,its bright red :(:(
    it's defo sunstroke it's affected Allan aswell.

Minimee, Ich glaube diener kopff ist so rot von alle den vogel schiser For translation click here:question: h'mm wonder if I can get away with the word schiser clue you mentioned this in another post
    Cooper Coupe...

Mini Me
    and there's me clicking like an arse ......you've lost me totally,which aint that hard
    Spik scottish wimmin !!!!

quote:Originally posted by minime

and there's me clicking like an arse ......you've lost me totally,which aint that hard
    Spik scottish wimmin !!!!
    translation is are you sure your head is no red with bird sh*te and not the sun
    Cooper Coupe...

Sponsor
    ehhh Mark... and the title is boo... confusing!! (c-me-swim)

Welcome to the site mark!!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Welcome to the site mate!

For the record Officer the 140mph was achieved on a private airfield!

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Welcome sir , as mentioned you have landed the best time in the NMS calendar :approve:. Hope to see you at Arbroath.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

mark

Mark sind sie deutch und wo whonts du im Deutchland. Bittie es-tut-mir leid aber mien deutch ist nicth so gut. am den nextenmal du comest nach Schottland ich hoffe du canst autofahren mit userer New Mini Scotland.:)
    Oh B*11*cx! Has my English gotten so bad that you can't work it out? That aside, your attempt is probably the best bit of Denglisch (Deutsch/English) that I've ever read. Sorry but I can't keep this in -> To answer your questions sensibly:
    1. I'm English, born in Wiltshire, wish I'd been born in Oban.
    2. I live in Bielefeld which is about 60miles east of Dortmund
    3. I also hope that I can get to a meet and drive with New MINI Scotland.
    4. The location in the picture is somewhere in the middle of Glen Coe. (By the Heli-pad.)

mark
    quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

ehhh Mark... and the title is boo... confusing!! (c-me-swim)

Welcome to the site mark!!
    Confused? You will be. Didn't I scare you then? OK......

BOO!