Boo!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    quote:Originally posted by mark

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

Hello Mark and welcome to the site not sure of the location on your picture?

Mark sind sie deutch und wo whonts du im Deutchland. Bittie es-tut-mir leid aber mien deutch ist nicth so gut. am den nextenmal du comest nach Schottland ich hoffe du canst autofahren mit userer New Mini Scotland.:)
    Oh B*11*cx! Has my English gotten so bad that you can't work it out? That aside, your attempt is probably the best bit of Denglisch (Deutsch/English) that I've ever read. Sorry but I can't keep this in -> To answer your questions sensibly:
    1. I'm English, born in Wiltshire, wish I'd been born in Oban.
    2. I live in Bielefeld which is about 60miles east of Dortmund
    3. I also hope that I can get to a meet and drive with New MINI Scotland.
    4. The location in the picture is somewhere in the middle of Glen Coe. (By the Heli-pad.)
    Didn't think you were German your name gave it away Mark and not Markus.:)

Bielefeld know where that is I was not to faraway from there we were at Dulman.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Welcome to NMS

Wul
    Nice to have you along Mark - nice MINI too!

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    is it not meant to be "scheisser"?!

quote:Originally posted by minime

Hello Mark and welcome to the site not sure of the location on your picture?

Mark sind sie deutch und wo whonts du im Deutchland. Bittie es-tut-mir leid aber mien deutch ist nicth so gut. am den nextenmal du comest nach Schottland ich hoffe du canst autofahren mit userer New Mini Scotland.

Hopefully I've done not to bad my spelling isn't so good in english so gods know how I've done in german tend to find it easier to speak german than to write in german these days.:)
    THAT'S ABOUT ME ,I KNOW IT IS....paranoia setting in.:blackeye::evil:.....it's the sunsrtoke man, ma chrome dome's,no chrome nae mare,its bright red :(:(
    it's defo sunstroke it's affected Allan aswell.

Minimee, Ich glaube diener kopff ist so rot von alle den vogel schiser For translation click here:question: h'mm wonder if I can get away with the word schiser clue you mentioned this in another post

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

mark
    "Scheisse"

Scheisse, it looks as though I'm not gonna be on any runs as I'm not getting anywhere near Scotland this summer. My wife has just gone and booked two weeks on Kos for us as a "nice surprise". I hate the sun, I always manage to get burned and lose 10 layers of skin. :(
    Oh well, it was a nice idea while it lasted, perhaps I'll manage to get over at Christmas.......

N12 JLK
    its well skelped from the Thistle run, needs to keep the hood up!