Italian Job - Aberdeen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    weena
    heh, ive already seen it. Bought it illegally from the barras. It was actually better than I thought it was going to be, but of course not as good as the original :approve:.

Fontal
    Any more news on the Aberdeen meet:question: as my car is needing a service very soon so I could always link the two together
    When is the release date for the film anyway:question:

Cheers Richard

Are John Clarks Aberdeen going to be doing any thing for this:question:

Tootie
    I was advised that the preview of the Italian Job for the mini owners is scheduled to take place on the 11th September at UGC Aberdeen, yet to be confirmed.

Tony is organising a run for that evening, hopefully ending in a section of the carpark behind UGC solely for mini drivers.

Tony and I will keep you all informed of any further information as and when we get it.

Tony
    yeah Richard, its JC Aberdeen that we are dealing with.

it would be nice to see you down here for that. as the news trickles in, we will keep you up to date,..but, you know guys,..it aint that far away, and nothing seems to be happenin'

eek!

Tony
    Ok guys,

here is the script. as it stands,...and this looks to be the 'official' line that JC Aberdeen are going to take.

Gone is the idea of inviting some of 'their best customers' (ie peeps that spend loadza money),.....

...and in is a 'first come, first invited' format instead.

80 tickets will be handed out - 1 ticket per car,...2 people per car,..i believe, but i can finally confirm that this friday when we meet the guys at JC

All we can say at the moment is, hopefully this will be a fairly neat event,..so when the tickets come through the door,....dont hang about!
    if you want to come, reply pronto!!

we are also toying with the idea of trying to raise some money at the same time. JC have their own sponsered charity, but if anyone else has a real burning desire for some money to go to another local aberdeen charity, then we can discuss that with JC on friday too.

I would also like the idea of raising the awareness some more with regard this site, MINI2, etc. maybe some logos/ flyers to go in with the JC letter? - any thoughts on this good/ bad??

Any feed back now would be gratefully recieved before we head over to see them later this week.

bye for now.

niall
    All sounds good. I think there should be something to direct people to this website. Just a note in with the letter saying that there will be a meeting at Kingswells for a drive into town etc and details can be found @ etc. Just let me know when!!!!!

Tony
    it will all be done, niall.

hopefully, if all goes as we hope it will, instructions for the cruise will be included in with the tickets when they get handed out,...

or, tootie and my phone number will be included for peeps who want to take part. (maybe not everyone will want to form part of the run),