Go Mini

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Awwww Iain it's ok. You're Cyoooooooote too. <pinches Iain's FACIAL cheek and gives it a wee joogle>

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    Awwww Iain it's ok. You're Cyoooooooote too. <pinches Iain's rectal cheek and gives it a wee joogle>

You're just so... dirty... for a lanky streak o' p!$h...

Right that's it Julz...
    Thumb to mouth...
    Other hand going for ear.....

:I:I:I

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop

we need a wee bear hug.

If it's all the same... I'll pass on the 'wee'...

I've had enough cups of tea today already!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    quote:Knock yerself out tubby!
    HEY:evil: I'm not tubby:mad: I'm just built for comfort rather than speed that's all8) :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    R56 MCS
    Well J Cee, the way I see it if you dont like the site, dont use it. Kinda like the off button on the telly, just click and go somewhere else. End of story

The Bull
    The way I see it, some people just like to post to get a rise out of people intentionally. For a bit of sport. Sad really.

sh@z
    Your original post was a clear troll attempt so i dont see the need for this thread, as you posted in order to provoke a reply, you didnt get a reply (or maybe you did i didnt read end of post) and then decided to question the people on this site.

If you have been here any length of time, as everyone prior to me has said, everyone is here for a laugh and we all try to help out each other whenever we can, i doubt you can find a post where ppl are blatantly being ignored/treated badly etc, ofc there will always be arguments on forums due to the fact ppl can interpret posts as they wish, but thats 'normally' sorted before things get out of hand

Anyway, id reccommend for you to chill out a bit, theres no need to be so angry at an online forum in all honesty

Chill the f*** out old bean. x