John & Rona on TV...

Monsta Mo Mini
    Of all the moments from the Jim Clark they had to show on Britsh Rally on Men & Motors tonight it was Rona & John having their "moment " on stage 1. They also showed another one of the cream coopers going for flying lessons through some bushes. It might have been Dugan???

Ian - you did get a few seconds coverage and thankfully your car was still in it's original shape at that point.

GAJ
    I take it this was a repeat

Monsta Mo Mini
    It was new to me Men & Motors coverage is usually a few weeks behind. They were showing the big cars last week and the junior classes (Pug 206, Golf & Coopers) this week. Top entertainment though, I've never seen so many offs!

Monsta Mo Mini
    OK I see what you mean now Duh!

Wul
    quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

It was new to me Men & Motors coverage is usually a great way to see naked women!
    What did you say Calum!?

You'd better hope shirls doesn't catch you watching that channel!:blackeye::blackeye:

:evil:

Monsta Mo Mini
    I'm tucked up in bed by the time that sort of thing comes on...

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

Of all the moments from the Jim Clark they had to show on Britsh Rally on Men & Motors tonight it was Rona & John having their "moment " on stage 1. They also showed another one of the cream coopers going for flying lessons through some bushes. It might have been Dugan???

Ian - you did get a few seconds coverage and thankfully your car was still in it's original shape at that point.

OH! you coloured blind person

It was a silver cooper and it was McEver or McIver or something close to that.

Monsta Mo Mini
    OH! you coloured blind person

It was a silver cooper and it was McEver or McIver or something close to that.
    [/quote]

It was late....8):clown: