F.A.O Steel Mini Wheel Owners

AberdeenMini
    I am in desparate need of a set for a month or two, anyone willing to loan me out a set for this duration? if so name your monthly rate!

If anyone's got steelies and are wanting to sell i might buy them if they are cheap enough.

I dont have a set of steelies - but I do have a set of 17" S spokes you can borrow - tyres are legal on them. I am in Kuwait for two weeks - but if you dont get a loan by the time I get back you can get a shot

AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

I dont have a set of steelies - but I do have a set of 17" S spokes you can borrow - tyres are legal on them. I am in Kuwait for two weeks - but if you dont get a loan by the time I get back you can get a shot
    Wow that is very nice of you Martin! I would probably prefer to get a set of Steelies, there would be too much pressure driving about with someone else S-Spokes! lol. Are they white and would you consider selling them?

Cheers Martin :)

They are silver and I would consider selling them - pretty cheapily. At least two of them need refurbing - so you could get blasted alloys to refurb and paint them white for about 40 quid a wheel.

AberdeenMini

They are silver and I would consider selling them - pretty cheapily. At least two of them need refurbing - so you could get blasted alloys to refurb and paint them white for about 40 quid a wheel.
    How much for them Martin?

I'll have a look at them when I get back and assess what state they are in - havent looked at them for a while - probably be something like 50 quid a wheel + tyre.

AberdeenMini

I'll have a look at them when I get back and assess what state they are in - havent looked at them for a while - probably be something like 50 quid a wheel + tyre.

Sounds good! giz a shout when you get back than Martin, thanks alot!

By the way everyone else im still in need of some temporary wheels or my car will be on bricks by wednesday so let me know if anyone can loan me for some £££ or i will buy if they are cheap enough, thanks.

Hello Steve
    I've got four 16" star alloys with runflats on. Tread will be pretty low on them, but you could have them for £80 total.

You might even recognise the wheels - got them off some dodgy bloke in Aberdeen .

AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by Goldmini

Hello Steve
    I've got four 16" star alloys with runflats on. Tread will be pretty low on them, but you could have them for £80 total.

You might even recognise the wheels - got them off some dodgy bloke in Aberdeen .
    I've heard about that dodgy bloke like, wouldn't deal with him :I
    £80 is very cheap Alan but i dont have alot to spend on temp wheels. Saying that if i cant find any i may just go for them as they are very cheap indeed! I will let you know, thanks :)