Quote me happy...

Julz
    Ok, so I know there's been a few comments etc., on insurance quotes but I'm happy BabyB is due to be re-insured in 3 weeks so I've started the long drawn process of young driver with modified car requires insurance for car parked on street, the usual reply 'sorry but we cannot provide you with insurance'. So. I try good old Adrian Flux, and this is why I'm happy.....£774.75 with all my mods (except the Hartge, at the mo anyway). This is the cheapest I've EVER had car insurance!! The joys of being an old married wifey!! But I still have to pay young drivers excess!!:dead: Now I know all you old foggies are gonna start with your £1.76 a year stuff, but hey, I'm HAPPY

Resident old yin.
    £775 ouch :blackeye:

At least you've got a fabulously wealthy Porsche owning husband who'll pay it for you

Julz
    I wish he would pay for it!!:dead: Well, that's it done, BabyB is booked in for her Hartge conversion on the 28th August!!

Linda M
    You done well Julz, that's nearly the same as me (old foggie), same company too.

Tahra
    Eeek if there's anything that will get me to stop J modifying the MINI its horrible insurance quotes :evil:- sorry Julz, Im sure its a good quote considering but thats still painful....Im still smarting from J's reversing into a parked car trick getting put on my record since Im the policy holder !!!!! The cheek of it.

Julz
    Yee-ha, it gets better, my current insurance company (Performance Direct) quoted me £665 for all my mods except the Hartge! So they're now trying to find out what it would be with the Hartge (Adrian Flux quoted me £960!)