Towbar

davesminis
    Hi folks, needing a wee bite of advice again!

Anyone fitted a towbar to their Mini? I am about to buy a detachable one and wondered how easy a towbar is to fit, what problems there are, and if you had to cut the bumper or do lots of drilling?

Thanks,

Dave

angel-mini
    Hi Dave,:)

I am enquiring about a tow bar myself. I have been on to Minifini, but i am waiting on word back. I will keep watching to see if anyone posts a reply. Parts @ Menzies in Stirling are looking into it for me as well.

mikeythemini
    Who makes it?
    We contacted Witter but they don't do a detachable ball one

davesminis
    Brink do a detachable. Tow Equipe sell them.
    Thats what I am looking at just now but was wondering if anyone had actually fitted one or had MINI fit one for them?

Hope the above info helps you guys.

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Try https://www.plminishop.com/index.php?cat_id=73&catname='BMW%20Subs%20&%20Etc% 20Towing'
    Hope this helps