looking to buy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    evelyn
    Hi folks, stumbled upon your fantastic site tonight. And was wondering if any one could give me advice.
    I an looking to buy a MINI,but don't like visiting showrooms(bad experience)

Are there any recomended or prefered MINI Dealers who wont rip me off..i do want one

The Dogfather
    Well you could try Menzies in Stirling,we have a resident sales monkey from there on the site, minime!

I'm sure he'll be along soon. He can smell a sales at 200 yards

Welcome to NMS BTW, what MINI are you looking at?

evelyn
    Cooper,chili red. I have spoken o a man from menzies,Iain i think.to be fair from all the dealers i have spoken to,he was the most helpful and patient....very nice man.
    Thats if the same person,is minime iain ?

The Dogfather
    helpful, patient? doesn't sound like minime

he's a good guy really, gives out a lot of advice and that's why most people on here would recommend Menzies. I bought my car from john clarks Aberdeen, but I will be visiting Iain when it comes to change......

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Welcome to the site, if you're looking for a no hassle visit to a dealer, then as already mentioned, go to see Iain at Menzies in Stirling
    Once you've made up your mind he will do everything possible to get you the car you want :)
    Good luck

Sponsor
    I too would recommend Iain at Menzies (minime). I bought my first MINI from a dealer in Glasgow - sales chappies were good, but no deals done. Service side was, in my opinion, not up to scratch at all.

However, Iain is great, will do his level best to get you a good deal. I bought my second MINI from him! I can't comment on the service side of Menzies yet, but if they are anything like the sales side, I'll have no complaints.

Happy shopping!

davesminis
    Evelyn, the dealer alredy reccomended is probably your nearest. The only other ones I could recomend is Grassicks in perth who are excellent. You could also try morrisons (Kirkclady) who are very helpful, although if you want to trade in steer clear of them.
    Welcome to the site, Keep us posted on how you get on and if Iain can sort you out with what you are after.

Dave

Mini Me
    Hi Evelyn, i remember out conversation, my super powers were useless against you,as we ended the conversation without you parting with a deposit.:disapprove:
    Give me a call, i will get you a new mowta asap,new or used.......Resistance is Futile.:evil::evil:

Plus we are bestedest dealer....:approve:

The Dogfather
    Minime highly rated by NMS members , he's still butt ugly and balding though

Julz
    If Iain isn't any help, you could always buy my car!!