Privacy Glass

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bonnie, I think Sheilz and Nenah got theres done at Tinthaus for about 83 quid including vat. Some people have been charged more though so it pays to negotiate (or get Nenah to flutter her eye lashes)

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by minime
    Could i please point out for legal reasons, it's for showroom purposes only :evil:
    Of course, it's removable film so when you're on the public highway, you can peel it off, then when you fancy a bit of posing on private ground, you just stick it back on using blu-tac!!

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

quote:Originally posted by minime
    Could i please point out for legal reasons, it's for showroom purposes only :evil:
    Of course, it's removable film so when you're on the public highway, you can peel it off, then when you fancy a bit of posing on private ground, you just stick it back on using blu-tac!!
    'n it disnae clash with leccy blue

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

Bonnie, I think Sheilz and Nenah got theres done at Tinthaus for about 83 quid including vat. Some people have been charged more though so it pays to negotiate (or get Nenah to flutter her eye lashes)

Spot on Martin. Doesn't take very long either, about an hour if I mind right.

quote:Originally posted by Sheilz
    Aye, wont take em long - its about an hour from when you find the place as Sheilz says

euan
    I thought about getting this done to mine but having driven my old mans pimping SAAB which has been tinted (it's jet black and has 17" alloys. And 250bhp) I'd be a bit iffy about it as the visability thing is a definite problem, particulary in winter.

I like the look with the backs done and not the fronts, but I understand why you would want to do the front too. Personal taste, as always.

broken_brian
    there is no such thing as a legal tint. the new law states that the window should have a V L T of no less that 75%.The loophole was that you could get round that by getting tinted film stuck to the windows, but they changed it so that even with film added to the windows you must still have a V L T of 75%. Which they check with a little light meter on 3 points on your window to get an average reading and depending what V L T you get depends on how much trouble you're in the darker it is the bigger the fine and they might also tell you to take the front tints out:mad:. And if they don't have the light meter it's down to plods discretion :mad:

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

quote:Originally posted by Sheilz
    Aye, wont take em long - its about an hour from when you find the place as Sheilz says

I'm slow!:I:I:I