Dash Lights

S7JGW
    Recently set off to change the blulb which is gone in my heater controls (behind airflow direction controller) and ended up with the whole dash in bits! Still couldnt get to the bulb! Had stereo and switches on the floor. But just got the heater controls out but never saw any places to remove the bulbs.
    Does anyone know if the bulbs are replaceable or do you need to replace the whole heater contol bit? Or is it a trip to the dealers to be done?
    Jim

S7JGW
    Was in to John Clarks (Aberdeen) earlier this week and one of the men from service. He said that i would need to buy the panel with the three knobs on it for around £60.
    I think il put up with the bulb being out.
    Jim

mmm think that is alitle Steep I would Try Putting something on Mini 2 see what they recomemmend..

Similar Threads

1. Dash trim
    By Hadi in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 7th August 2006, 09:59 PM
  2. Dash Decal
    By Scottie in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 31st July 2006, 06:47 AM
  3. dash
    By illegalhunter in forum Wanted
    Replies: 11