The Glaswegian Job

Mini Martyn
    Hello every one thought I better say Hello, as I have been on this site for a wee while now and been on some of the Mini Adventures, but havent realy posted much.

I feel as if I am the only Glaswegian Mini on these forums as their is no mention of any Glasgow Mini Meets!! Any suggestions.

Cant wait for the next run. See you all their - on time again I hope)

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    welcom aboard old bean. Big Col is a fellow wegi. He's got a Yella Coop. You can't miss it. It's never clean hahahahahah
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

minidriver#1
    alright man, good to meet you on the run the other week. Glad you got home safe and sound. Hows things down your way?

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    alright Alright ALRIGHT! I'll wash it this weekend. :I:I:I

Hi Martyn. I live on the southside so gimme a flash if you see a slightly grubby yellow/black coop driving past ya.

Sponsor & Jakey
    Hi Martyn. I'd welcome you to NMS but, as you said, you've been around here for a wee while
    Lightbody (Rob) is from Glesga too.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Julz
    Who are you?? About time you got round to the introductions! Ah well you're always late ain't ya!!

super ally
    Hi there! New to site,but good to see everyone with new mionis havin so much fun!

eed some more info about places to buy cheap front cibie lights ! Any Ideas!

Super ally

Wul
    welcome along super ally.

If you are looking for the front spots try here http://www.minisportshop.com/MinisportShop_com_SE_Lighting_607.html

don;t think they are Cibie lamps though - for reference a 2spot set fitted at a dealership will set you back just under £300.

I'm sure an imaginative set of covers would soon have them looking Cibieish!

Also depending on which kit you go for the dealer has to activate something on the ECU to allow the OEM lights to work.