Niche Chromes / Alloys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    minidriver#1
    i'm trying to find a dealer that sells these Niche chrome alloy wheels. Searched the net but cant find a UK dealer anywhere.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    KJ, have you tried http://www.performancealloys.com

bonnie scotland

minidriver#1
    now thats a good site. http://www.performancealloys.com/uploadedimages/341_0.jpg now these are nice. There is a japanese owned mini cooper on mini2.com thats got black wheels and they look splending. i cant get the link cos it wont let me on for some reason. but i'll go for chromes (bling bling) or black (gangsta gangsta) lol

Sponsor & Jakey
    Another happy Performance Alloys customer here. Used them a month ago when I bought my Kahn's and I found their service to be very good.

Like the look of those wheels KJ_innit
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

minidriver#1
    yeah, they seem to be pretty reasonable and they use a good delivery service too. I think i might just give em mah custom.

What kinda kahn's you got? on their web site they have 3 mini's fitted with Kahns and they all look sweet.

Sponsor & Jakey
    I went for 17" RS-S's :)
    I've taken one or two pics recently and should hopefully get one up on Minibuzz soon.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

knaone
    i want a set of Khans for mine, i can never seem to find the ones i want tho

*sulks*
    thats on the list when i finish uni and get a job!

David

Julz
    I've fallen in love with the Miglia Revenge IV's!! I'm thinking of going into John Clarks tomorrow to complain about my exceedingly crap tyres! Do you think they'll give me the miglias with Toyo Proxes fitted? (Dit no somehow!!)

knaone
    i bet they say something about excessive wheel spinning? or "was that you we saw doing the donuts?" hehe

anything to get out of it!! hehe

David

Julz
    They told me it was because I'm female! How kind! Then I was told that I would have to pay £118(each) for new tyres! I think I'll just go for the Migs!!