howdy!!!!! :)

sir
    just thought id take this opertunity to say hello to everyone. im new and i appologise in advance if i mess up when i try to use the other forums.(jus learning). got a black aero cooper with white wheels mirror caps and viper stripes and i kinda like it. hopefully getting some JCW engine stuff done soon. (i dont really know much about engines and stuff but apparently JCW stuff is the best way to go...)(oh yeh and you get those cool little badges to put on the back when you get them!) :)

PS (another quick appologie im not very good at spelling so bare with me please........)

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Welcome Scott, I work in Stirling, so I will keep my eye out for you. Don't bother about the spelling, minime can't add up and he still gets to sell MINI's!

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by craigd

Welcome Scott, I work in Stirling, so I will keep my eye out for you. Don't bother about the spelling, minime can't add up and he still gets to sell MINI's!
    Oi ,me got a thingy wi buttons thats adds up fur me !!!.....cheeky cnut:blackeye::blackeye:

Anyway Sir, you did take your time, but it's nice to have you on board,as you have already discovered, there all mad on here, so you will fit in perfectly

Welcome to the site hope to see you on a run soon

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Welcome Scott, i'm the only sane one here don't worry about posting in the wrong forum and spelling and stuff, that's where the mods earn their decent wage for sifting through it all

Above all, join in the fun and the many runs that happen, maybe see you at one soon

The Dogfather
    Welcome Scott! Hope to see you on an run soon, check out the Cullen Run and Arbroath they're the biggies!

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Welcome to NMS

J Cee
    Welcome Sir!