I spy something beginning with... C

Woz
    Calum.

Hope you enjoyed your run over the Spittal.

We had picked up a couple of hitch hikers on route and I think they were glad of the lift.... until we reached that road. :evil: They looked something like this sat in the back

I managed to get clear from the slow traffic just at the start of the run, I love that road it so much fun.

Monsta Mo Mini
    Hi Guys, we were just heading back from Ballater. Good job I wasn't away for a bit of how's yer father with the bit o stuff on the side. Got spotted by Julz on the way through Blair on Saturday aswell. Note to self - must get a less conspicuous car.....

We were begining to think that there was a mini-Cullen run going on as we passed 4 other MINIs on the way down to Perth.

Julz
    Yep, I spotted Calum too while I was out chasing a couple of local neds who'd nicked my valve caps!!:mad:

GAJ
    I think I spotted him today - 1.30 on the bypass.

This game is magic!

Monsta Mo Mini
    Bugger...!!!!

......caught again! 8)

Woz
    Wow, this could end up a new sport lol