induction kit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    seany
    i have ordered a K&N filter, should get it soon

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Mr P

Theres a report in this weeks Auto Express on the BBR Conversion kit.
    This is true, as BabyB was booked in for the Hartge conversion but may now be travelling down south for the BBR instead!!

Julz
    Yep, 5th September, BabyB and Herbie will be travelling in convoy and taking over the BBR workshop for the day!!

yiponwah
    I was told by my frd that GruppeM are making an induction kit for the mini which well be out soon. This company makes qulaity induction kits all from Carbon Fibre.

Mr P
    [quote]Originally posted by Julz

Yep, 5th September, BabyB and Herbie will be travelling in convoy and taking over the BBR workshop for the day!!

Great news Julz ,thats going to be one seriously fast car!! Im off to New York for a few days on the 5th
    After all the holiday expense over the last few months im going to throw some cash at my Mini, starting with the induction kit!
    Had my dustcaps nicked again so ordered some spincaps from the USA and must say im very impressed. Ordered about a week ago , cost $11.95 inc p&p. Also my NMS sticker, which arrived today , seems to add at least 3bhp!!!

George.

Julz
    I fancy a nice set of valve caps too, but lockable of course seeing as mine keep getting nicked!!:mad: Our long weekend in Brackley is being classified as a 'holiday'

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    If anyone can tell me where to get locable valve caps I'm in. If I catch ickle neds trying it once more I'm going to...well...moan some more.

Mr P
    Julz,
    These are locking caps and are silver in colour with three rings round the top.
    You can choose your ring colour (ooh-err) from Blue , Red , Black or Silver. No brown funnily enough!
    Check them out at http://www.ricks2k.com

George.