New Bad Dog Limo!

The Dogfather
    New motor soon to be LPG. Not a patch on the MINI to drive but silky smooth V6 and Autobox

S7JGW
    wear a reflective jaket and add anextra phone ariel and everyone will think yer undercover speed cops. Nice car though.

S7JGW
    Is the omega cheaper to run than the mini when on LPG?

The Dogfather
    It will be, should cost the same as driving a car that'll do 50+mpg.

The Omega is currently doing 27mpg on unleaded, but I'm driving I lot easier than the MINI.

Kosta
    Like the badgeless grille! Improves the look of the Omega ten fold! Shouldve got one of its australian cousins.. HSV Commodore

The Dogfather
    quote:Originally posted by Kosta

Like the badgeless grille! Improves the look of the Omega ten fold! Shouldve got one of its australian cousins.. HSV Commodore
    They're V8 right? I couldn't afford to run one of those even on LPG!

It's an Irmscher grille I'm still not sure about it but it does look better than the original.

Kosta
    yeah theyre a 5.0 V8 or summat lol

S7JGW
    The vxr version is a 6 litre at £36,995 dont know if they do lpg conversion
    or the standard 'small' engined one at 5.7 litre £29,895