45 Grand Mini !!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Did anyone watch that programme on the telly last night with the rich daddies girl who was given a 45 grand Mini by her dad even when she had FAILED her test (she passed after 3 attempts by the way) What an absolute waste of a fine car. I was nearly in tears :(:(
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Tony
    ive said this before,.....and i risk being shouted at very loudly,...but i just cant help it.....why do young people have to be spoiled SO much?

im 24, and between me and the missus, we just about got enough money together to buy our pride and joy...a £14k Cooper, that we adore. We love it even more because it is the fruitation of our hard work over the past few years....4 uni courses (self funded) lots and lots and lots of hours at Asda, JJB sports, etc, etc

how can this rich daddies girl appreciate her new car the same way as we can?
    and how can a Mini cost so much?? where does she go from there?
    a tricked out Maclaren F1 for her 21st??

ive ranted before, and i KNOW i sound bitter, but for the love of god,..why cant these spolit little brats get off their ar*es and get a job and appreciate the value of money as opposed to stamping there bleedin feet.

macblob
    God Dammm!!!

Ive got a 5 yr bank loan to pay for half of my 13 grand cooper!!!

How can you spend 45 grand on a MINI, is it gold plated??

Spoilt bas***ds!!!!!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Macblob it had - wait for it - top of the range sat nav, cd/dvd player with wee tellies in the headrests and a pair of cordless headphones, playstation, fridge (for her cola!!), specially dyed goat skin leather upholstery, works body kit, they Hokenheim type wheels and other stuff I canny remember but it was some poncy design guru guy who did it. A bit over the top I thought but it was all black and looked very smart. Just such a waste giving to the little rich bitch!! Her previous claim to fame was spending a grand on 3 yes 3 t-shirts. How the other half live eh.
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Julz
    Why ws my daddy not rich???? I have enough trouble keeping my valve caps! Spotted calum last night cruising through Blair while rob and I were out chasing a couple of wee neds who nicked my valve caps for their £5 bmx!!! grrrrrr:mad: rob has already had all his nicked from his car and it got so bad on my 205 i resulted to flush valve caps! So i'm dreading going out this morning to find them all nicked, the car keyed and my headlights panned in!! This is even with the car sitting right outside the police station!!!:mad::mad::mad:

yiponwah
    what 45 grand mini I thought my mcs is deaear where ppl say i crazy spending that much money on my car which is only 4 week sold, my mcs cost 18k with my ICE fitted and 18inchs on it already costing 25k

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I understand all the comments made here, i too think that the car is excessive, but, if you look at it from another angle.......
    There are many people living around the poverty level who cannot afford any kind of car, these people must look at us and think the same, at the end of the day its all relative.

Whilst bringing up my kids i spoiled them as much as i could and would allow, it wasn't to the tune of £45k, but maybe in my little world it was on the same level.

Bonnie Scotland

Monsta Mo Mini
    I think I remember that girl. She was on the first episode of that show. if i remeber correctly she also had aspirations to be a pop star...well just assumed Daddy could buy her a record contract..poor daaaahling! Thankfully record companies seemed to have drawn the line at the Cheeky Girls and spared us the talentless warblings of a pudgy spoilt brat.

Alan...good point, but if you've ever seen this lassie on TV.......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I'm lost for words.....

GAJ
    If she wants another car she can have mine for£40k!!

macblob
    Ill take 38K for mine

Not to be greedy you understand