Fintray Hill Climb

I Want A Works
    OK - I'll admit from the start that this might be a silly question but here goes...........

I got a free weekend from my work next weekend, and wouldn't mind going to the Fintry Hillclimb, but is this part of the cooper challange??? The only website I could find about a cooper challange mentioned nothing about races at Knockhill or Fintry. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong website???

Also is this the Fintry about 5 miles north of Turrif, or is it the one in Stirling??
    Has anyone got prices for tickets, parking etc etc?

Ta guys

Sponsor
    Hi

As far as I know, the Cooper Challenge is going to be there.
    And it's FINTRAY in Aberdeenshire, not FINTRY in Stirlingshire. Different spelling. (Shame, as I live in Fintry......!)

See dates here

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4176.

Parking is a pain at Fintray - its in a big steep field, but usually when the cooper challenge cars are there they have a Mini Car Parking section (shame you dont have a mini though

I Want A Works
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan

See dates here

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4176.

Parking is a pain at Fintray - its in a big steep field, but usually when the cooper challenge cars are there they have a Mini Car Parking section (shame you dont have a mini though
    Thank you for reminduing me of that! I oh so nearly forgot! lol:dead:
    I seen John's posting before, just wanted to make sure it was the right place I was looking at going to. Any idea about the addmission and car park price??

The Dogfather
    We've been invited to the John Clark hospitality tent at the Fintray Hillclimb, which is nice!

I Want A Works
    quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

We've been invited to the John Clark hospitality tent at the Fintray Hillclimb, which is nice!
    Lucky person of dubious parentage! Did u get soaked to the skin at crail????

The Dogfather
    No I complained about the service at JCees!

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by I Want A Works
    wouldn't mind going to the Fintry Hillclimb, but is this part of the cooper challange??? The only website I could find about a cooper challange mentioned nothing about races at Knockhill or Fintry. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong website???

Ta guys[/font=Comic Sans MS]

It is the Scottish Motor Racing Club. Not the JOhn Cooper Challenge. See THIS WEB SITE

I'll be there.. John is Racing again so who is up for the day in the sun on the hill??

Sponsor
    I'll be there.. I'll start a new thread for numners etc...