Skoosh damn you skoosh!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Monsta Mo Mini
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

Reminds me of the stories you hear about men trying to pass kidney stones through their p-shooter! apparently it's the closest a man comes to experiencing the pain of pregnancy!
    Ask GAJ - He's given birth to a happy brood of kidney stones

My skoosher didnae work after they replaced the bonnet lining so off it came and sure enough the hose was all kinked.

GAJ
    You should have seen the size of them too - big as outspan oranges!

Resident old yin.
    quote:Originally posted by GAJ

You should have seen the size of them too - big as outspan oranges!
    Ouch

Wul
    Yeh - but as the advert says...."small ones are more juicy!"

Wul
    Bil Col - did you get your skoosher sorted? what was the problem?

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    No I haven't yet Wul. I've tried the compressed air and stuff but the little swine remains stubbornly blocked. There isn't any water leaking out into the heat shield on the bonnet and as far as I can see the hose aint kinked or twisted. Unless anyone's got any other ideas I'm probably gonna have to pop into Menzies on Thursday afternoon or Friday morning when I'm off work.

Wul
    I presume theres no water on the deck under the skoosher bottle? the pipe may have come off at the bottle?

apart from that i'm outa ideas!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    No there's no water there either Wul. I looked. The wee buggar is probably blocked underneath the heat shield and I don't fancy tearing that off to fix it. I'd rather let the dealer do that.