Apologies to jaybee and Alan

Monsta Mo Mini
    You can tell I'm still tying to get the hang of this. The post you two had made has been accidentally deleted. However, I did get the jist of it before making an arse of deleting the duplicate post.

Yes Jaybee there are other MINI fans over Glasgow way though they do seem to be very shy. Mr Lightbody is yer main MINI man in that nick o the woods and I believe Moonshine has just moved over to the other side too KevsCoop is another.

Get yourself signed up for the borders run. There's folk coming from all over Scotland and Geordieland and a few are from the Glasgow area. There's a link to the MINi2 Forum from it's preview page in events on this site.

Apologies once again - I promise I won't do it again
    PS Thanks for your kind words about the site

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Apologies accepted, don't ever let it happen again

bonnie scotland

knaone
    The power is getting to you Calum? you will just be randomly deleting posts just for kicks now? *looks worried for his mini story post* lol

David

Similar Threads

1. Apologies in advance for offending.....
    By jayex in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2nd October 2006, 05:33 PM
  2. Alan Help!
    By The Dogfather in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 23rd April 2006, 06:14 PM
  3. Apologies in advance
    By I Want A Works in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st November 2005, 09:38 AM
  4. Apologies...