I SPOKE TOO SOON!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Monsta Mo Mini
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

GAJ - was that last word in your signature always there?

GAJ
    You guys kill me:(

Linda M
    Such a shame GAJ, hope you get it sorted out ok :)

GAJ
    quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Ouch :blackeye::(
    Hope to see you and the Guinness mobile back on the road soon
    £312!!

Oh well! Guineness mobile! I like that!

Sponsor & Jakey
    Guinness mobile, somehow appropriate I thought (and I'm not just talking about the colour of the car )
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Mini Martyn
    Soz to hear about the fender bender, they just dont look the same with a bump!!

£312, thats not too bad mine is £450. Hopefully the vectra is a right off - one less on the road!! Hehe

DNV122
    GAJ

What's going on - must be summer madness.

'spose you spoke to Paul or Debbie at Mini Accident Management (or BMW Accident Management as he states when he phones me back).

So far mine is still awaiting approval (faffing by insurers), but how about £3.5k for mine !!!:blackeye:

GAJ
    I dealt with Debbie Cocks. Interesting name:I
    My insurers insisted on sending an independent assessor to look at the car although I had already supplied quotes from both Eastern and Dunedin's body shops.
    I wanted to use Dunedin and they were considerably cheaper so I didn't expect this hassle. In the end I missed the assessor as he was in my works car park while I was on the other side of the town at a job interview! I spoke to him on the phone and he couldn't see the point in even looking at the car and approved the repairs. A weeks delay for nothing.
    Then the body shop claimed not to have received any of the faxes authorising the repairs, 2 from my insurers, 2 from the assessors and 1 from me. This went on for another 6 days till I lost my temper and then they mysteriously claimed that the fax had just been received that day.
    The car is to be dropped off next Tuesday and they will supply a car for me to use while it's being fixed. I will have to speak to my insurers when I find out the details of the replacement car. No doubt this will cost me more money!
    Nothing is ever simple!

Sponsor & Jakey
    quote:Originally posted by GAJ

I dealt with Debbie Cocks. Interesting name:I
    Ahem!! Are you sure that isn't spelt Cox :I
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Wul
    GAJ - try and get dunedins red MCS courtesy car - bit of an ashtray but good for a shot!