Im a new 'un

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kosta
    I dont actually own a Mini, but i actually drive a focus turbo diesel lol.

Came accross this site on the back of a few minis i saw at Knockhill today. IF anyone goes to knockhill, just look out for the 2 red and white Minis, with the England flag on the roof, and thats us! Ian and Carl Bradley. Im just the random dogs body who gets his hands dirty ocassionally!

Bit of a trek going to Scotland all the time, living down in Lancashire! But its worth it!

minidriver#1
    welcome to the site :) i've seen the cruisinuk stickers on a fair few cars and have checked that site out myself :)

Kosta
    Have u ever seen Ben of CruisinUK.com's Illuminous Orange Cooper, with centre steering wheel conversion?!

ot a pic of it here, but, with all the sunlight on it it looks bloody yellow

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Kosta

it looks bloody yellow
    <sigh>, Big C, we have another one!! AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH YELLOW!!! (long story, you'll soon catch on!!)

Welcome aboard, glad you could join us!! I'm the one with the big fat mini and sunburn and freckles (again!!:I)! Now, you only have one important thing to remember, Terri's jacket!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    <scowls> YEAH WHAT IS WRONG WITH BLOODY YELLOW!!!!
    Welcome to the site <grumbles> ya yellow hater.

Welcome to the site Kosta

Kosta
    Theres nowt wrong with yellow! Theres just summat up with that picture! Its supposed to be luminous orange!

Julz
    Ah well, we'll let you off then!! I'm pretty sure that mini has been in a magazine or two!:clown:

Kosta
    It got featured in fast car a couple of years back when it was silver. And it appeared on every BK Racing catalogue for about 2 years too!

phantom
    Welcome Kosta, hoora! another English type bloke, I go to knockhill all the time, were abouts in Lancashire are you from, I'm from Kendal.