Fintray Hill Climb

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    niall
    At least it was a start. What time are people going tomorrow???

Tony
    we will probably be heading out about 12:30pm - 1pm. would have been earlier,....but ive got to go down and see one of my big red boats at the harbour!!!!

dont eat all the food before i get out there now......

weena
    Ahhhh... that was a good hillclimb. Little weena took some photos of all the action. I got at least 1 photo of all the minis in the cooper challenge. The minis were easy to catch. It was the single seaters that my camera had trouble catching. Anyway I've got photos of all the minis still and flying past. If you were away at Perth this weekend or you don't have a camera of your own or you just want to have an envious look at my wonderfull photography then you can send me an email and give your details away for a CD (includes all the other competitors) to be sent to your door free of charge, because I'm a nice person .

Here is a little taster:

http://www.geocities.com/weena_auctions/PICT0234.JPG
    http://www.geocities.com/weena_auctions/PICT0236.JPG

Similar Threads

1. Fintray Hill Climb *A couple of blurred pics*
    By sleepyrascal in forum MINI Meets & Social
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 12th May 2005, 08:32 AM
  2. Fintray Hill Climb
    By I Want A Works in forum Mini Motorsport
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 3rd May 2005, 09:47 PM