Knockhill

RichardV
    Hi there,

Has anyone had any experience of the Hot Marques night at Knockhill? A friend of mine has asked if I want to go up on 2nd May and try out the new works car but I have heard that you get some dodgy characters on the track......

Mini Martyn
    John is their this weekend - bodgy character indeed!! lol

phantom
    I've been to a couple of Hot Hatch days, and its more like a bunch of everyday cars going round the track, you need to try it for youself really but for me it was very boring indeed, maybe my age.
    I go to Knockhill all the time and have been a season ticket holder for the last three years, and the proper racing is great.:)

Similar Threads

1. Knockhill....
    By zimbo in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15th May 2006, 02:22 AM
  2. Knockhill
    By N12 JLK in forum Mini Motorsport
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25th April 2006, 06:27 AM
  3. knockhill
    By rodandlindsay in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8