Insurance Queries/advice Thread

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    duncan
    Do you not mean even more stroppy?

euan
    I will admit the adverts are annoying, but I'm letting myself off the hook as I've been with them for 3 years (I get new quotes every year and nobody has beaten them yet), so before the annoying adverts!

Not as annoying as the dancing elephant...

Jeff
    Tesco and they are bloody good at dealing with you after some twat has run into you in a Range Rover!!!!

eddie 44
    yep been with tesco,s last two years ST170 & cooper

euan
    Where do we stand on shortfall insurance?

Is it worthwhile? Or walk away?

N12 JLK
    Don't try E-sure what ever you do. been with them for two years and only had reason to phone them twice, each time it's been a disaster! and can only ever get through to India. :dead:

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I got my best quote from First Alternative.

GAJ
    My best quote was with Elephant who were considerably cheaper than everyone else for me. They covered my induction kit, after market wheels etc. no problem and my insurance is actually cheaper this year than it was last year! I've had a couple of claims in the last couple of years and they have been very efficient. It's all down to personal circummstances though and there is no real alternative to getting several quotes personally. I have tried the 'Confused' website and it has been worse than useles for me; it has always came back with a couple of sky high quotes and a message saying that the others could't quote for me online!

Lesley, I've heard similar things recently from others about eSure. I know people who have switched insurerers due to the problems encountered with their new call centres. Elephant's isn't much better, it's in Wales!

what you all use the internet to get car insurance what is the world coming too with all this computer internet stuff these days.

Me I either use my local broker in our village or my CIS insurance man that still comes to the house.
    Cooper Coupe...

ScottyC
    CIS STILL send a manny round with payment books? Deary dear,has nobody told them about direct debit! There was a dude used to go round my mum's 10 years ago, can hardly believe they still do it