Shoppie

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Monsta Mo Mini
    What dealer are you getting it from?

minidriver#1
    John Clark, Dundee. i dont know if it has actually arrived, but its build and ready cos i phoned em up. Contemplating getting the audio module but not sure.

Julz
    KJ, meant to tell you before, there's a mini, i think it's a cooper, in your colour sitting in JC's showroom!!

minidriver#1
    yah, the one in the showroom is the same colour as mine, but its a display model. do you think they'll notice if i take it for a 'drive'? God i want it. lol. A woman i work with just got a black cooper white roof and stripes and its beautiful. she was showing me it and i felt like asking her to take me for a ride in it. Love that go-kart feeling.

Linda M
    Hello KJ :)

minidriver#1
    hello. heh. another S owner i see :) btw. Stouffer's stripes are the ****. Where did you get em from? i'm having a hard time choosing stripes cos of the color of my cooper.

Linda M
    The dealership got them from MINI then fitted them although they were a nightmare to fit and it took the body shop guy 3 attempts to get it right. Willie isn't all that pleased with them actually, they are very very fine and he doesn't think they'll last that well.

minidriver#1
    i see. might be best to do some further research then. I just want the tints and some chrome wheels and that'll do me :) been driving a pug 106 for the past 4 yrs so its all new to me.

Linda M
    There's plenty of ideas out there :)

Wul
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

The dealership got them from MINI then fitted them although they were a nightmare to fit and it took the body shop guy 3 attempts to get it right. Willie isn't all that pleased with them actually, they are very very fine and he doesn't think they'll last that well.
    On my way back from Dunedin MINI this morning i saw a red ONE with Black viper stripes in the Duddingston area, have to say it didn't look as good as willie m's stripes.