Shoppie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Linda M
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

So, did Shoppie get his car replaced or not, am i gonna have to phone John Clarks myself Bonnie Scotland
    Yes

Monsta Mo Mini
    Shoppies ears must be burning! All this talk about him and he hasn't put in an appearance yet!:question:

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I think he has gone to the shoppie for a new car

shoppie
    Right! Ok..Ok... I'll join!!!!

Actually I forgot to join on Sunday after the exciting MINI Run I was on with no MINI.

Back to the tread though - Last update as of Fri 5pm ...
    I was driving to Glasgow this AM in the courtesy BMW316i, when what should I see but my MINI being loaded onto a truck for recovery back to John Clarks having broke down again!!! It seems that a staff member had taken it home to Perth for a final road test after its repair???? before it was returned to me and was making his way to work when it gave up again. This time it went into "safe-mode" (15mph) for a short while then gave up altogether!
    (For the new folks... this is what it has been doing for the past 5 weeks at John Clarks)
    Anyway after hearing more from the after-sales manager he decided enough is enough. A new car is the only answer. I agreed and told him I had no confidence in that car now and a replacement was the only answer for me.

I should have final confirmation from Bracknell by Tues.

I'll keep you posted

Howard

Sponsor & Jakey
    Sorry to hear that your wee car seems to have finally expired Shoppie :( Good to hear that your dealer is going down the replacement route though, hope you don't have to wait too long for your new arrival and I look forward to seeing you back on the road again soon.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Congrats for the dealer, hope the wait is not too long

Bonnie Scotland

Linda M
    Hope you get a replacement ok Howard :)

scott shand
    bumped into shoppie today the news is that he is getting a new car! so all is good