pepper white mini

davesminis
    I have just bought me pepper white mini one. But I want a model to go with it, corgi or something like that. However, I have been all through the BMW brochure and models dont seem to be available in pepper white. I have also been to the local toy shops but no pepper white minis. Is the car just so unique that they didnt make any models or does someone know of somewhere i could source one from?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Julz
    Try these guys ! They're based in Dundee and started selling out of their spare bedroom as a hobby! Really helpful! If they don't have what you're after, email them and see if they can get you one!!

Similar Threads

1. Pepper white "53 FWF" & Black MINI in Burntisland
    By Mark R in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29th April 2006, 06:58 PM
  2. Pepper white
    By davesminis in forum I Saw You...
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22nd March 2005, 09:31 PM