Aberdeen Cruising

G2 - S
    Hi folks.

Was just wandering if any of you guys cruise about Aberdeen and if so...where do you cruise since the beach is so crap now-a-days:(:evil:?! I used to love a good cruise at the beach in my saxo but since I've got the Coop I've hardly been cruisin.

Whats the scoop folks?

G

Sponsor
    There are a few of the usual lot go bully bashing! Kinghorn is a regular. Minimadtez goes now and again as does Nat, but usually cos shes with Tez! I think c-me-swim goes there too. I have been known to go there. Its really quiet these days.

I would rather go for a blast out to banchory or somewhere with good roads.

G2 - S
    So you guys still go down the beach?? I know what you mean though about going out to the country. I live out towards Alford so I get a great run home after a night cruising!! So are you all weekenders only?

Sponsor
    No nt really. Actually I might be meeting Tez tonight at some point, and Nat if shes around. I guess she will still be recovering though

Kinghorn is bound to be down at the beach!

It would be good to get some mini MINI runs organised, Just spur of the moment type thing.

G2 - S
    I'm up for that! Would be good to meet some of you guys. Lets get some small informal cruise meets together.

Sponsor
    ok i'll post in mini meets and see who's keen

Natalie
    Yeah i'm totally up for this!! I tried to organise something a few weeks ago just a spur of the moment meet would be good!! Get a bend on then Sleepy!! hehe!! We could be here forever waiting for "Sleepy" to organise something - hence his name!! LOL!! :P

Nat

G2 - S
    Moved comment to Meets!
    G

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by Natalie

Yeah i'm totally up for this!! I tried to organise something a few weeks ago just a spur of the moment meet would be good!! Get a bend on then Sleepy!! hehe!! We could be here forever waiting for "Sleepy" to organise something - hence his name!! LOL!! :P

Nat
    Thats why G2-S is organising Nataleeeeeeee! See 'mini meets' forum.