Hi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    POAH
    Don't own a mini but my friend does. was on the lancer register looking for cars to photograph and one of the mods directed me here.

Ross

Natalie
    Hi Ross!

Welcome to NMS!

Nat

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS Ross
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Welcome to the site Ross

Sponsor
    Hey POAH...

Plenty of cars to photograph here mate!! As long as its a mini, scooby wr1, vw touaug(is that how you spell it) evo8 (Is it an 8 Julz?) or porsch boxter !

But seriously there are some really nice minis whos owners are on this site. Depending on how far you want to travel, I would suggest speaking to scottiecoop as she has a couple of very photogenic minis, both totally customised!! Nanah and Julz also have very customised cars! There are a few others but I cant name them all. They will be along soon enough!

Might be a good idea to hook up with one of the event organisers and ask if they want photos done of a run. That way you have a large number of cars in one place.

POAH
    cheers I posted a couple I've taken in gerneral discusion

Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by POAH

cheers I posted a couple I've taken in gerneral discusion
    Yeh I saw them. Very nice. It is good to have decent photos of runs, however we do have some resident photographers, namely Angus and a few others.

Julz

Don't own a mini but my friend does. was on the lancer register looking for cars to photograph and one of the mods directed me here.

Ross
    Hee, that would be me then!! Glad you came over for a visit! If you are after some more cars for piccie, like SleepyR says, there's plenty of posers on here always willing to flirt for the camera!! (and I'm not saying whether I mean the cars or the owners!!)

POAH
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

Ross
    Hee, that would be me then!! Glad you came over for a visit! If you are after some more cars for piccie, like SleepyR says, there's plenty of posers on here always willing to flirt for the camera!! (and I'm not saying whether I mean the cars or the owners!!)
    so long as they are attractive lol

phantom
    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome